Training from first week of December 2015!!! (BA/QA/Workday ERP/SQL/ETL/Data Analyst)
About Masterex Technologies Inc.
Masterex Technologies has been providing premier training and mentoring in advanced
technologies since 2000. Our dedication to Java, XML/Web Services, Business Analysis
and Quality Analysis related Testing enables us to provide our clients with the just-
in-time knowledge and skills transfer they need to deliver real-world projects. Our
practical hands-on workshops and seminars provide software developers with the skills
they require to accomplish todays greatest development challenges.
We work with various fortune 500 companies in various domains such as Banking,
Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Energy, Financial, Retail, E-commerce,
Telecommunications, TV & Entertainment and Social Media. Our clients are located
throughout the country. Our strong relationships and endless efforts earned us
partnerships in the industry which help us deliver more direct client resource needs,
which translate into more and better opportunities for you.
Masterex is an e-verify COMPANY
Why Masterex Technologies?
• Best Marketing and IT Training & Support Team in the Industry
• Competitive salary
• On project Technical Support
• Quality Training and Placement Assistance
• Free Accommodation
• Semi-monthly Payroll
• Ongoing Corporate Training after each assignment on upcoming and NICHE
• 100 % Guaranteed placements assistance for all Trainees
• H1B Sponsorship & Green card filing
• We are an e-verify and will sponsor the 17 Month OPT extension for qualified
and on-project consultants.
• Corporate Training with Real time experts
• Daily learning material and interactive sessions
• Multiple mock interviews and interview preparation sessions during the
• Training focus on skill set as well as different domains such as Healthcare,
Media & Entertainment, Banking and Financial
• New training batch starts every Month.
• If you are already trained, we can help you find job with our fortune 500
clients. Please feel free to reach out to us.
• Free Accommodation for/CPT/OPT Students
• Free Food for OPT/CPT Students
• Help Candidates to prepare resume.
• Best Starting Salary in the industry
• Relocation Expenses (Air fare, car and hotel)
• We sponsor visa for eligible candidates
• Medical Insurance Coverage
• Offer 401k Participation
• Offer FSA participation
• Business Analyst / Quality Assurance Analyst
• Performance Testing/ Performance Engineering /Load Testing
• MS SQL Developer/ BI/Data Analyst/DW
• Workday HCM (HR)
• Web services Testing
• Selenium Testing
• Project Management
• Amazon Web Service /AWS
MS-SQL Server T-SQL/BI Course Curriculum:
DURATION: 26 Hrs
Total 12/13 Classes of 2 hrs. each
Wednesday 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST)
Sunday 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm (EST)
If anyone is interested in joining in Nov – Dec batch the fees is $400 and in Jan
SQL Server Fundamentals
Indexes , Views & Functions
Stored Procedures, Triggers , Replication & SQL Agent
Back Ups/Restores, Users, Roles, Logins & Transaction Management
Introduction to SSIS
Developing SSIS solution
Logging/Debugging/Error Handling & Checkpoints/Transactions
Configuring & Deploying Packaging
Introduction to SSRS
Manipulating Report Data sets
Publishing & Executing Reports
Publishing & Executing Reports
Overview of SSAS
Data model Features – Tabular vs. MDX model
HIPAA-EDI Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
Introduction and Healthcare terminology.
837 basics - EDI Health Care Claim Transaction set
837 example/ realtime
835 with Example - EDI Health Care Claim Payment/Advice Transaction Set
EDI 834 with Example - EDI Benefit Enrollment and Maintenance Set (834)
Facets- Claims processing and example- session-1
Facets -Claims processing and example- session-2
Facets- Subscriber/member and example
ICD-9 and ICD -10 differences and real time example
4010 to 5010 conversion and differences.
Types of Testing
Defect Tracking Tools – ALM - Quality Center
ALM - Quality Center
Week 3 & Week 4:
Quick Test Professional
FREE TRAINING WITH IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT IN DATA MODELLING/DATA ARCHITECT
Data Modelling / Data Architect: Short term training
designed for and dedicated to placing immediately.
Logical Data Modelling / Entities / Relationships / Recursive Relationships /
Attributes & Normalization / Subtypes & Supertypes /
Appendix: Implementing a Relational Database/ Modeling in detail through
real life examples and practical business problems and solutions.
If you are interested in our training Program, please feel free to call Rakhi @ 609-
301-4646 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will look forward to hearing